Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I'm No Different Than You: The Day My Life Transformed

I am just as human as you. I don't spend time worrying about the materials in life. I grow from the changes that life throws my direction.

On a numerous of occasions I almost lost everything chasing the things that didn't fulfill my life. Ever been faced with almost having no where to live? Knowing that you had a closet full of expensive clothing and a car that you would give your last to parked in your driveway. That was me June of 2011. One month before my youngest child was born. No job and depressed life had finally reached rock bottom. So ambitious working in a marketplace that is threatened by my work ethic. I had to learn how to become the rock in my life. Finding a job was never hard. I could get a pink slip today and fill out a W-4 by the end of the week. Work wasn't my issue. Rules and regulations were my downfall. I hated feeling like a slave. Working in an at will workplace.

Just before I moved in my new home in September of 2011 I was introduced to something that would forever change my life. A health and wellness product that would take me from groggy to high on life. The first day I tried the product, I instantly was rejuvenated with energy like no other. I had wings. Nothing like the garbage you find in a grocery beverage aisle, but something so amazing it took me on a journey. I told me whole family about this product. Being 225lbs at the time, what i used to do wasn't healthy for my once 140lb body. I now had the power. A three step beverage system that gave me instant results.

2 weeks into this product I became a distributor. So excited by the product I wanted to take a risk on the opportunity side. I was quite the risk. I made nothing in this business. So excited for the results I came to learn that the traditional methods of direct sales no longer worked in this 30 plus year old company. This company was outdated and the only way for me to make it would be to become a club owner. I would have to have a nutrition club where people would come to consume the product. I didn't want to become an employee of this opportunity. I want to be able to leverage time and money. I wouldn't be able to do this with 9 to 5 business hours. I also joined a time that was great for the moment. Despite the language barrier I went all in. After awhile I learned that their motive was money. They didn't have the same passion results as they did their wallets. That turned me off about this opportunity. The 80% that was supposed to come from a strong team wasn't displayed.

After that journey I didn't give up. I saw the numbers in the product so I continued to reach for new opportunities. With a mind that was positive from my last adventure I was sure to continue my quest. I then found it in Motor Club of America. A company with a low start up cost and immediate return. I went from relying on products to selling something that we all need. Not only is is easy, it pays out weekly. It feels good to earn and get paid weekly as oppose to monthly.

This business opportunity is very lucrative. Learning how to go out and use the free marketing tools to become great is something that I love most. There is so much support for this opportunity. There are no pills, shakes and cold calling. People are driving by me everyday. New drivers are ripping up the pavement daily. I now can offer a service that will give drivers peace of mind at work, at home or at play. How sweet is that?

Motor Club of America is rated better than AAA. Offering over $150,000. You will be pleased to know that individuals are earning $100k in less than a year in this business. Be sure to check out www.getcoveredwithmca.tk. You can me myself Tyshaun Taylor at 8607296367 or email tybelievesinyou@gmail.com

This one opportunity you do not want to miss out on.

No comments:

Post a Comment